World Reaction World Reaction

Neat Idea

This is one of my favorite games finally brought to the virtual world. For A while I didn't think that my opponents were human. I couldn't rationalize that I was beating them by .40ths of a second. Or that they were beating me by .1ths of a second. Didn't actually realize it is actually a global competition until I saw people changing names to profess how someone who was spanking them "Sucked Big". So nice one. Love the game man. Keep it up!

Dragondash Dragondash

this game was better than that chopper game...but I a biased towards dragons. good game man.

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Are u kidding me? Mario Bros. ain't got shit on this....and compared to fancy pants...sonic was a retarded gopher.....this is absolutly amazing....seriously...this is like SNES quality gaming....maybe even sega...I am truly in the prescence of greatness :::BOWS HUMBLY::: you are truly amazing and I can't wait for more. FANCY PANTS 2!!!!

Pass the Pint Pass the Pint

cool

this game was saweet.....but it just makes me want to drink....thanks a lot..lol. tight game....deserved the front page bump for sure.

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

It's like age of empires

except in every way...good game...only complaint...i think u werebeing a little generous with the $400 a month bit...