Steve Irwin: A Good Man Steve Irwin: A Good Man

Well...

Everyone is making them...and they all are good. Thank you to you all...I loved steve and really he was about the last person on this earth i wanted to die. Thanks to all who care...

Ric Flair - Can't Help It Ric Flair - Can't Help It

OMFG!!!YESS

Where on God's green earth...you must be a big @$$ wrestling fan you have old NWA and Smokey MT stuff. Awesome song, awesome flash. Peace.

Star Wars Special Edition Star Wars Special Edition

hmmm

Pretty good, one question though...how the f*ck does a hover craft have hydrolics? It was still funny anyway...good job man.

Steekie05 responds:

bah! have an imagination! lol

Skipping school = bad Skipping school = bad

Very Good

I liked your animation style, and for 3 days this was very impressive. I have only one question... Where on earth did you get the musical "Fukai Mori". I love that song!! Good choice on music too, btw.

Star Wars: Old Wounds Star Wars: Old Wounds

GOOD

Very Entertaining...as good as the real thing. Keep it up.

Japan Chaos Japan Chaos

hmmm

I don't care if it is a madness/xaio ripoff or whatever...I love the physics...and who doesn't like seeing balls kick the shit outta each other? Crunked ad 5ed

Audits on My Mind Audits on My Mind

HMMMMMM....

Well...I am sure this is supposed to have some kind of deep political understated repressed true America (ON AND ON AND ON) stuff in it, point is, I can cut through all that bullshit and tell you this. I liked your animation...I thought the Willie Nelson squirell or wtf ever it was was funny...Now on to the bad... being raised on Willie Nelson, this flash pissed me off a little bit...primarily because the song was not done well. It was alright at first, but then it just sucked. A word of advice, to all, if you sing a Willie Nelson song... SING IT LIKE HE WOULD! Otherwise it just ruins one of the last great musical legacies of our time, and all real musicians will hate you for it. But I am sure he would've laughed at this...so I passed it... Good Job.

Secret Hidden Episode #39 Secret Hidden Episode #39

hmmm

I guess I don't get it. Happy 50th...I do love the music behind the "Crucifixtion" though...what was it...i would like to have it.

rexCo responds:

i edited out that part

The Secret of Crunch The Secret of Crunch

ok here goes

Not gonna talk bout the lip synching, or any other obvious stuff except for 1)EDIT THE DAMN MOUSE CLICKS AT THE END OF F'ING AUDIO CLIPS!!! God that drives me nuts. And of course 2) Don't do those sound clips in a damn school cafeteria or wherever the hell it was... other than that I like the part where you blanked everything out and said " What the hell, this took me like a year to animate" and I did like your style of drawing for some reason...apply it to something with more effort.

pastabilities responds:

The only people I voice acted was the president and Lex. I was unable to gain access to a mic at the time I made it. When I was, it was too late to rerecord everything.

Time of thy life Time of thy life

Very Nice

This was beautifully done, but a little sketchy...however despite less than flabergahsting graphics, and below perfect animation... you captured the aspiring musician very well... it almost brought a tear ;) Sometimes, like your musician you have to live on dreams for a while... I would suggest tweaking the animation and graphics and re-releasing it... it would have a better-than-good chance at frontpage. Thanks.

amoeba-man responds:

The number of times I've tweaked and re-tweaked this sonnuvagun is astronomical. That said, I'll take your advice and put it on my list of things to do after I do some other Flashes. I really need to do something else.